How do I report child abuse?

Suspected Abuse & Neglect

If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, please call the Child Protection Social Worker on Intake at 763-689-1711. Should a worker be busy with another report, please leave your name so the worker can return your call. If you have concerns after 4:30 p.m. please contact the Isanti County Sheriff’s Department at 763-689-2141.

Suspected Child Abuse/Neglect Report Form (PDF)

Emergency Situations

For emergency situations always call 911.

Law Enforcement Contacts

  • Braham City Police: 320-396-3383
  • Cambridge City Police: 763-689-9567
  • Isanti City Police: 763-444-4761
  • Isanti County Sheriff’s Department: 763-689-2141

Show All Answers

1. How do I report child abuse?
2. Will the family know I reported?
3. Can I report anonymously?
4. Who is a mandated reporter?
5. How old can a child be left home alone?
6. Can I call if I have questions?