To register your Notary Commission with the county, you'll need the following items:
- $20.00 fee - cash, check, or electronic payment (credit/debit card) are accepted
- Notary Commission card from the Office of the Secretary of State
To register your Notary Commission by mail, please mail the following items:
- Check or money order payable to Isanti County Recorder for $20.00.
- Include both a signature that exactly matches the name appearing on the Notary Commission, as well as a signature in the style normally used to sign. Both signatures need to be notarized on a white, 8.5 inches x 11 inches sheet of paper.
- Send Notary Commission card from the Office of the Secretary of State
Isanti County Recorder
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008