Where can I get payment information?

You can get payment information by calling the Interactive Voice Response Line at 800-657-3512 outside the metro area, or 651-215-5630 in the metro area. You will need to know your MCI number and your personal identification number (PIN) to use the IVR Line. You can obtain those numbers from your local child support office. You can also access payment information through the Minnesota Child Support online system.

Show All Answers

1. How do you locate a parent?
2. Why should I establish who the father of the child is?
3. How is paternity established?
4. How do I establish a support order?
5. How are the payments managed?
6. Where can I get payment information?
7. How can I make a child support payment?
8. What happens if the payer doesn't pay?
9. How can I get my court order changed?
10. What is the effective date of a court order?
11. Does the County Attorney’s Office or the Child Support Office represent me when handling a child support matter in court?
12. What happens if the other parent lives in a different state?
13. How does the automatic cost of living increase work?
14. Who can I call for more information?