Advertisement for Bids
Complete digital contract bidding documents for Highway Department projects are available for purchase online through Quest Construction Data Network (QuestCDN). QuestCDN is a web based data network that delivers the County's construction project advertisements and bid documents to Contractors in a more time and cost effective manner. Documents may be downloaded for a non-refundable fee by inputting the Quest Project Number included in the advertisements on QuestCDN and the Isanti County website.
Electronic delivery through QuestCDN includes:
- Bid documents in electronics format, which are a fraction of the cost of paper documents.
- If an addenda is issued, holders of bid documents will automatically be emailed to return the website to access them. Addenda can be downloaded at no cost.
- Plan holder lists will be available on the website.
Isanti County has moved to electronic bidding through QuestCDN's VirtuBid™, this service streamlines the bidding process by effectively and efficiently accepting bids through a secure online network.
Electronic bidding through QuestCDN includes:
- Ability to accurately fill out and submit bid forms from your own computer.
- Quick and easy acknowledgement and submittal of addenda, surety, as well as other bid information.
- Immediate Bid Results.
QuestCDN Bidder Instructions (PDF)
For assistance regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital project information, please contact QuestCDN by calling 952-233-1632 or Email QuestCDN.