License Requirements

Identification requirements will apply if there is a name change.  If your name has changed you must change with Social Security first.  After it is changed you will need to bring in a certified document of the name change. Example: Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, or Court Ordered Documents.

Please view the License Requirements listed using the side navigation bar.