Program activities that are directed toward promoting the health and well-being of pregnant and parenting families
Purpose of family home visiting
- Enhancing parent/child interaction and attachment
- Preventing childhood illness
- Promoting effective child spacing
- Promoting health care access
- Promoting healthy child growth and development
- Self-sufficiency and positive parenting
- Unintentional injury and abuse
For more information call 763-689-4071.
Please use the FHV invite form to request a home visit.