The Isanti County Sheriff’s Office serves civil process, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Domestic Abuse Orders for Protection
- Harassment Orders
- Unlawful Detainer Actions
A sheriff’s deputy will serve the copy and return the original along with a Certificate of Service or Certificate of Unserved Process to the plaintiff. It is the plaintiff’s responsibility to file the original and Certificate of Service with the Court Administrator.
The sheriff's office charges a fee for this service. Please see fee schedule (PDF) for applicable costs.
Request for Service of Civil Process
Request for service of civil process can either be dropped off or mailed to the Isanti County Sheriff's Office. Faxed or email requests are not accepted. Request for service must include:
- Cover letter requesting sheriff to serve with any applicable instructions
- Deposit to cover service fees
- Original and copy to be served on each defendant
If you have any questions, email Civil Process.
These PDF forms will be opened in a new window. You will need Adobe Reader to view the forms.