Isanti County Victim Services
The Victim Services Program serves all victims of crime being prosecuted by the Isanti County Attorney in both the adult and juvenile court systems.
The Victim Services staff provides crime victims with information about their legal rights and the criminal justice process, including ongoing information about the status of a case and the next court dates and times. They also provide referrals to appropriate service and support resources in the community.
For more information or assistance please contact Isanti County Victim Services at 763-689-2253.
- Assistance in Filing Claims - Referrals and assistance with filing claims with Minnesota Reparations Board
- Criminal Justice Support
- Court related support such as court orientation, court escort, case appearance notification, case status and disposition information, victim impact reports, assistance with restitution, transportation, child care, property return, and intimidation intervention and protection
- Post sentencing services such as probation/supervised release and offender release notification
- Support during law enforcement investigation
- Crisis Counseling - In-person crisis intervention
- Crisis Hotline - 24-hour telephone availability for victims and referrals to crisis lines
- Emergency Financial Assistance - in locating emergency services (food, shelter, child care, etc.)
- Emergency Legal Assistance - with filing temporary restraining orders and referrals for other protective orders
- Follow-up Contact - Emotional support, listening, and guidance up to 90 days after victimization
- Group Treatment/Support - Referrals to group support programs
- Information Referral - Provide in person, as well as telephone referrals to support available by us and other community agencies
- Other - Arrange appointments with prosecuting attorneys
- Personal Advocacy - Assisting victims with securing rights and services from other agencies
- Shelter/Safe House - Referral to local/statewide shelters
- Therapy - Referral to therapist/psychiatrist