Isanti County Public Health assesses the health needs in the community, and partners with other organizations to write a goal-oriented community health improvement plan. Local health data and input from a variety of community perspectives help guide this process.
2020 - 2023 Health Priorities
- Lack of Social Connectedness
- Goal: Support the community in promoting and enhancing meaningful social relationships and work to increase social connectedness across all stages and ages of life.
- Youth Substance Use (Tobacco and Alcohol)
- Goal: Reduce substance use/abuse to protect the health, safety, and quality of life for the youth in Isanti County
- Mental Health (Adult Mental Well-Being and Youth Suicide)
- Goal: Improve mental health and well-being, and reduce suicide in the community through increased awareness and access to care, programs, and services.
- Work with partners to create new marketing/promotion strategies for existing resources
- Work with partners to increase accessibility to existing resources
- Support and implement new strategies and programs to address gaps
- Public Health 2022 Year End Statistics (PDF)
- 2023-2025 CHIP (PDF)
- Allina Health – Cambridge Medical Center
- Isanti County residents and community leaders
- Partners in Healthy Living and Community Leadership Team
- Public Health Commission
Resources & Contacts
See the most recent Community Health Improvement Plan (PDF) or the Executive Summary (PDF) of the plan.
For more information, email [email protected] or call 763-689-8276.