Isanti County Public Health provides a diverse range of services as we carry out our mission to "to promote, protect and preserve the health and well-being of our community by working in partnership to empower residents to make healthy, safe choices. It is based on shared values that motivate and guide our actions!".
We do this through our goals to:
- Assure quality and accessibility of health services
- Assure a strong public health system
- Fulfill local, state, and federal mandates
- Make environments safe and healthy
- Prepare for, respond to, and assist communities in recovery from disasters
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Promote healthy communities and eliminate health disparities
"Empowering our community to choose health and safety"
Our Mission is based on shared Values that motivate and guide our actions.
We practice timely and open communication inside and outside our organization. We verbalize, appreciate, and recognition.
We serve our community objectively with a consciousness of the needs of others and willingness to assist.
We are honest, ethical and confidential in all we do.
We encompass accountability, dependability and perform in the most respectful and efficient manner possible.
- For financial assistance (Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, food assistance, emergency assistance), call Family Services at 763-689-1711.
- For tobacco licenses call 763-689-4071.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis text MN to 741741 or call 800-273-8255.
- If you are ill, call or see your health care provider.
- If you are a physician calling to report an infectious disease, call 651-201-5414 or 800-676-5414.
- If you have unwanted medication you would like to dispose of please drop it off at our prescription drug drop box located at the Isanti County Sheriff’s Office new location:
Isanti County Sheriff’s Office
2440 S Main Street
Cambridge, MN 55008
- If you suspect a food-related illness, call 877-366-3455.
- To report an emergency, call 911.