What Emergency Management Is
- The focal point for overall coordination for all disasters
- Planning, training, conducting drills, testing equipment and coordinating activities with First Responder agencies
- The process of prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery from emergencies and disasters
- Providing emergency preparedness education to the community
Effective Emergency Management relies on thorough integration of emergency plans at all levels of government and non-government involvement
Isanti County Homeland Security & Emergency Management (IC HSEM)
- Responsible for coordinating emergency preparedness throughout the county.
- Offers public education, and provides assistance to local jurisdictions and county agencies before, during, and after disasters strike.
- Works in collaboration with local, state, and federal officials, and partners with neighboring jurisdictions, to facilitate better preparedness, response, and recovery from natural and human-made disasters.
Isanti County Emergency Services Council Planning Advisory Committee (ICESC PAC)
The purpose and objective of this organization is to bring together, at least four times a year, persons interested in the saving of lives and the protection of properties.
These people, coming from both the public and private sectors, will discuss ways and means for betterment of these services and reduction of the loss of life and property.
Ideas will be exchanged on all questions affecting the safety of life and property, on legislation for the same, and for the development of these services through a year-round educational program.
Contact Emergency Manager, Mari DeLage Bostrom at 763-689-8306.
Register for the Everbridge Emergency Notification System.