Find out what child support services Isanti County Family Services does and does not offer.
You may apply for child support services if you are a parent of a minor child, and the other parent is absent from the home, or if you are a parent who pays child support through court ordered income withholding, or you have court ordered physical custody of a minor child that is not your biological child.
- How do you locate a parent?
- Why should I establish who the father of the child is?
- How is paternity established?
- How do I establish a support order?
- How are the payments managed?
- Where can I get payment information?
- How can I make a child support payment?
- What happens if the payer doesn't pay?
- How can I get my court order changed?
- What is the effective date of a court order?
- Does the County Attorney’s Office or the Child Support Office represent me when handling a child support matter in court?
- What happens if the other parent lives in a different state?
- How does the automatic cost of living increase work?
- Who can I call for more information?