- Health and Human Services
- Child Support
Child Support Services
Find out what child support services Isanti County Family Services does and does not offer.
How to Apply for Services
You may apply for child support services if you are a parent of a minor child, and the other parent is absent from the home, or if you are a parent who pays child support through court ordered income withholding, or you have court ordered physical custody of a minor child that is not your biological child.
- How do you locate a parent?
- Why should I establish who the father of the child is?
- How is paternity established?
- How do I establish a support order?
- How are the payments managed?
- Where can I get payment information?
- How can I make a child support payment?
- What happens if the payer doesn't pay?
- How can I get my court order changed?
- What is the effective date of a court order?
- Does the County Attorney’s Office or the Child Support Office represent me when handling a child support matter in court?
- What happens if the other parent lives in a different state?
- How does the automatic cost of living increase work?
- Who can I call for more information?