About the Assessor
The County Assessor’s Office is responsible for estimating the market value and determining the classification of each parcel in Isanti County for property tax purposes. The office follows Minnesota State Statutes and standards established by the Minnesota Department of Revenue to provide a fair and equitable assessment throughout the county.
For any applications that are sent in by mail:
Please fill out the application, sign, date, and return to:
Isanti County Assessor
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, Minnesota 55008
Local Option Disaster Abatement
Minnesota Property Tax System
- What Is the responsibility of the Assessor in the Property Tax System?
- How are your real estate taxes determined?
- What is market value?
- How is market value estimated?
- What is classification?
- How can I judge the accuracy and fairness of my value and classification?
- What special programs may lower your taxes?
- What is an agriculture classification?