Isanti County has partnered with UKG, a worldwide leader in workforce management systems. Using this technology, HR and department managers can access online records to expedite hiring and provide greater accountability when selecting new employees. Job seekers can quickly apply online to numerous positions currently open and view their application status throughout the hiring process.
How To Apply
- Visit our current Job Opportunities link.
- Click the job opportunity you would like to apply for.
- Carefully review the description of the position.
- Click "Apply Now". First-time users need to set up a username and password to create a profile. Save this log-in information for future access. You can upload a resume to pre-populate required fields, easily update and make changes, view, and apply for career opportunities on mobile devices.
- Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time for consideration.
- It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess and that you complete all supplemental questions. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
Important Application Information
- If interested in more than one position, you must apply for each posting separately.
- All applications must be received by the posted closing date and time.
- UKG Pro Recruiting requires using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari as your browser to view career opportunities.
- E-mail is the method of communication that is used to inform applicants of each step of the recruitment process. Please check your junk or spam folders as some of our auto-generated emails can be filtered to those inboxes.
- If you are an Internal Employee, please apply through UKG by logging into your employee profile in UKG Pro and select “View Opportunities” under the “My Company” options.
Veterans Preference documentation may also be faxed to 763-689-8226 or mailed to Isanti County Human Resources, 555 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008. If you fax or mail information, be certain to include your identifying information and the job(s) you have applied for.
If you require special accommodations to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at 763-689-3859 and request to speak to a Human Resources staff person.
Further questions may be addressed to [email protected].
The Isanti County Human Resources Department makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. If differences exist between the information listed on this site and the official job announcements, the official job announcements in the Human Resources Department apply.