Property tax payments
Due to the Isanti County Government Center being closed to the public, at this time we will only be able to accept tax payments through the website and by U.S. mail.
To make a payment:
- Online: credit card or echeck
- Mail to 555 18th Ave SW, Cambridge MN, 55008
If you need assistance:
- For the most efficient service email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our office at (763) 689-1644
The Auditor-Treasurer’s Office handles the calculating, billing and collection of all property taxes. The department also handles other property functions such as
- Property combinations and splits
- Documenting all land transfers for name and address maintenance
- Special assessments
- Tax forfeiture process
- Settlement of collected tax dollars to the local units of government
When will my statement be sent?
- Real Estate - by March 31st each year
- Mobile Home - by July 15th each year
Statements will also be available online approximately 1 to 2 weeks after the mailing date.
Moving or Selling a Mobile Home?
If you are planning to move or sell your mobile home, you must have a Tax Release Letter signed by the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer’s Office stating there are no taxes owing on the mobile home.
The Certificate of Title must be accompanied by the Tax Release Letter at any Minnesota Department of Motor Vehicle office when making the transfer. The closest location is the Deputy Registrar.