Passport applications are available at the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer’s Office or online at the U.S. Department of State.
- Appear in person before a Passport Agent
- Pay the required fee
- Provide required identification
- Submit a completed passport application
- Parents’ Information (name, birth date, and place of birth) for all applicants
- Current Identification (such as Valid Driver’s License)
- Passport Photo (available at the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer’s office)
- Proof of Citizenship (Certified copy of birth certificate in the United States, original Certificate of Naturalization, or previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport)
- Social Security Number
Hours to Apply
You can apply for a passport at the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer’s Office during business hours.
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Passport Fee and any Expedite Fees must be in the form of a check or money order, made payable to the “US Department of State.”
The Execution/Acceptance Fee and Passport Photo Fee may be paid with cash, check, or money order made payable to the “Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer.”
View passport fee (PDF).
Passports for Minors
Consent for passport applicants under age 16 is required from both parents. (Forms are available for special circumstances). Parents and minors must both be present at time of application.
Consent for passport applicants age 16 through 17 is required from one parent.
Please note: Minors with a current passport will need to bring in a birth certificate when applying for a new passport. This is to show parental relationship in signing for consent.