- Health and Human Services
- Behavioral Health
- Adult Foster Care Licensing
Adult Foster Care Licensing
Adult Foster Care is a housing option that allows the integration into the community at a low cost for the resident and society. Adult Foster care offers a home setting with a caregiver ratio much smaller than in an institution (at a minimum,| caregiver to 5 care receivers). It is an opportunity for an adult who needs support to live as independently as possible.
Adult Foster Care also provides homes for persons with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health issues, and the elderly.
Openings & Licensing
For more information on openings or the licensing process, please contact 763-689-1711.
- Do I have to live in Isanti County?
- Do I have to live in a house?
- Do I have to be married?
- Can I be a single parent?
- How old do I need to be?
- Can I work outside of my home?
- Who pays for the foster care?
- Who pays for the client's medical expenses?
- Can clients share a bedroom?
- How long do clients stay in foster homes?