Personal Care Assistance (PCA)

The Personal Care Assistance Program provides services to people who need help with day-to-day activities to allow them be more independent in their own home. A personal care assistant is an individual trained to help with basic daily routines. A PCA may be able to help you if you have a physical, emotional or mental disability, a chronic illness or an injury.

Relocation Service Coordination (RSC)

Relocation Service Coordination is a type of case management to help people who want to move out of certain institutions, such as nursing homes, into the community. RSC helps people plan and arrange for the services and supports they need to live in the community.

Consumer Support Grant

The Consumer Support Grant Program is a state-funded alternative to Medicaid home care services of home health aide, personal care assistance and/or private duty nursing. This program allows eligible persons to convert the state portion of payments for home care services into a cash grant. With county assistance, persons can manage and pay for a variety of home and community based services. Parents, spouses, trusted family members and friends can be paid for service, as well as employees of traditional home care agencies.

Family Support Grant

The Family Support Grant Program provides state cash grants to families of children with certified disabilities. The goal is to prevent or delay out-of-home placement of children with disabilities and promote family health and social well-being by providing access to family-centered services and supports.