Isanti County is home to over 70 manufacturers – many of them tech intensive. We welcome new business growth and have state-certified “Shovel Ready” sites located in Cambridge Opportunity Industrial Park , Isanti’s Centennial Complex, and the Braham Industrial Park demonstrating our commitment to rolling out the red carpet – and helping businesses move quickly on expansion projects.
The County is also home to a federally designated Opportunity Zone. Located primarily in the City of Cambridge south of TH 95, the City of Cambridge has identified sites in its downtown, industrial park and other commercial areas. These Opportunity Zone sites are suitable for industrial development/redevelopment, multi-family development, retail/commercial development and redevelopment and technology-oriented firms.
Located in the north central part of the Greater MSP metropolitan area, Isanti County offers employers:
- Affordable business and industrial parks
- Customized financing and incentive packages
- Excellent schools, neighborhoods, and recreational opportunities
- Exceptional workforce training partners
- Regional center amenities including Anoka Ramsey Community College, a large Allina Medical Center and Hospital, and a wide range of shopping options
- A stable productive rural/small town workforce as well as talent from more urban parts of the metro area
But most of all we offer a warm welcome and our commitment to helping your business locate or expand successfully.
Please call Julia Lines, County Administrator, at 763-689-3859, email her, or reach out to our city representatives.
Industrial Parks and City Economic Development Contacts
|Industrial Parks and Opportunity Zone||2019 Population
MN Demographic Center
|City Economic Development Websites||Economic Development Contact|
|Braham Industrial Park||City of Braham 1,827||City of Braham Economic Development||Email Lynda Wolfe|
|Cambridge Opportunity Industrial Park
SE Industrial Park located in a federal Opportunity Zone
|City of Cambridge 9,249||City of Cambridge Economic Development||Email Evan Vogel|
|Isanti Centennial Complex||City of Isanti 6,233||City of Isanti Economic Development||Email Stephanie Hillesheim|