Isanti County is home to over 65 manufacturers – many of them tech intensive. We welcome new business growth and have two state certified “Shovel Ready” sites located in Cambridge and Isanti, demonstrating our commitment to rolling out the red carpet – and cutting the red tape – for new and expanding businesses.
Located in the north central part of the Minneapolis Saint Paul metro area, Isanti County offers employers:
- Affordable business and industrial parks
- Customized financing and incentive packages
- Excellent schools, neighborhoods, and recreational opportunities
- Exceptional workforce training partners
- Regional center amenities including Anoka Ramsey Community College, a large Allina Medical Center and Hospital, and a wide range of shopping options
- A stable productive rural/small town workforce as well as talent from more urban parts of the metro area
Please call Kevin VanHooser, County Administrator, at 763-689-3859, email him, or reach out to our city representatives.
|Cities & Industrial Parks||2010 Population||City Economic Development Websites||Economic Development Contact|
|Braham Industrial Park||1,793||City of Braham Economic Development||Email Sally Hoy|
|Cambridge Opportunity Industrial Park||8,111||City of Cambridge Economic Development||Email Stan Gustafson|
|Isanti Centennial Complex||5,251||City of Isanti Economic Development||Email Sean Sullivan|