- Fill out the Auctioneer License Application Form (PDF) and the Certification of Compliance Form (PDF).
- The application form must also be signed by a Notary Public, a service available at the Isanti County Government Center
- A surety bond is required in the amount of $1,000, designating Isanti County on the line that reads "bound onto [blank]."
Either submit the forms in person, with required fee of $20 at the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer's Office, or mail the forms and required fee to:
Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
To obtain an application for a Liquor License within Isanti County, please contact the Auditor-Treasurer office at 763-689-1644.
Fireworks Display Permit
Applications are available through Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer office. The permit fee is $50. If you have questions relating to the permit or certification requirements, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (763) 689-1644.
Isanti County requires a tobacco license to sell or offer to sell any tobacco, tobacco products or tobacco related devices. All tobacco licenses are valid from January 1 of the year the license is issued in through December 31 of that year.
All licenses shall be valid only on the premises for which the license was issued and only for the person to whom the license was issued. No transfer of any license to another location or person shall be valid.
Where to Apply
- To apply for a tobacco license within the City of Cambridge, you must apply at Business Licenses | Cambridge, MN.
- All other locations must apply with Isanti County.
How to Apply
Complete the following and submit to the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer at 555 18th SW, Cambridge, MN 55008.
- Minnesota Revenue Form CT102 – License Application to Make Retail Sales of Cigarette and Other Tobacco Products”. Your Minnesota tax ID number is required.
- Certification of Compliance Minnesota Workers Compensation Form
- Provide a check payable to the “Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer” for $150.00