Request for Snow Removal Quotations
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Isanti County is requesting quotations for snow removal services to be performed on County property during the 2014-2015 winter season.
All interested applicants must submit a copy of the Snow Plow Specification Form and a Certificate of Insurance to the Isanti County Administrator’s Office, 555 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008, by 12:00 p.m., Friday, October 24, 2014. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Benting at 763-689-8261 or email email@example.com.
It is possible that Isanti County will award the snowplowing contract to more than one contractor. All contractors must show evidence that their equipment is in good working order.
The County also reserves the right in its sole judgment to:
a) Issue amendments and supplements to or cancel all or part of these specifications.
b) Reject any or all proposals.
c) Request clarifications of the proposals submitted.
STATEMENT OF LIABILITY
1. Contractor acknowledges that the contractor has been provided with an opportunity to view and inspect the premises where the contractor will be working. The contractor accepts premises in its present condition.
2. Contractor agrees that it shall be responsible for any injury or loss to any agent, employee or subcontractor of the contractor or any other person present upon the premises at the direction of the contractor or its agent.
3. The contractor agrees that it shall indemnify and hold harmless the County of Isanti from any liability claim, lawsuit or any act or failure to act by the contractor or its agent, employee, subcontractor or other persons acting at the direction of the contractor arising out of the services provided in this contract.
4. Contractor agrees that he/she shall indemnify and hold harmless the County of Isanti from any liability claim, law suit or demand for any loss or injury of whatever sort or cause to any officer, agent, employee, or subcontractor of the contractor or any person present on the premises at the request of the contractor or its officer, agent, employee or subcontractor.
5. All contractors must submit, along with the Snow Removal Specifications Form, a Certificate of Insurance (approved by the Isanti County Attorney as being sufficient) and commercial excess policy. This includes comprehensive premises operations, products/completed operations, contractual, independent contractors, property and personal injury.