Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I vote?
- Where do I take my driver's test?
- Where do I obtain license tabs for my vehicles, trailers, and/or boats?
- Where do I obtain a burning permit?
- Where do i obtain a fishing or hunting license?
- Where do I obtain a passport?
- How do I reach the Isanti County Fairgrounds?
- Who are the Isanti County Agricultural Officers and Board of Directors?
- Where do I obtain a well water test kit?
- How do I obtain an auctioneer license?
- How do I contact the snowmobile clubs in Isanti County?
- What are the Lake Improvement Districts of Isanti County?
Absentee voting will be available in the Auditor's Office from 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Saturday, November 1, 2014 and from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, November 3, 2014.
To find your MN polling precinct, please click here.
In Cambridge, the testing facility is located in the City Center Mall at 300 3rd Avenue NE (off of Buchanan Street). Testing days are Tuesday and Wednesday. For questions, please contact the testing facility at (763) 689-7078. For information on other testing locations, please visit the Driver and Vehicle Services website.
225 South Ashland
Cambridge, MN 55008
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Burning permits may be obtained by contacting the Department of Natural Resources at (763) 689-7100, by visiting their website at http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/forestry/fire/questions.html, or by applying online at https://webapps8.dnr.state.mn.us/burning_permits/
Game and Fish Licenses can no longer be purchased at Isanti County Government Center. Please visit the DNR's website for more information at http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/index.html.
Passports may be obtained from the Auditor-Treasurer's Office.
President - Wane Boettcher
Vice President - Glenn Lood
Secretary - Ruth Paschke
Treasurer - Ken Nastrom
Michelle Weaver, Glen Johnson, Jason Wilding, Trent Rundquist, Bruce Bloomgren, Marty Anderson, Norman Reinhart, Pat Hughes, Lisa Angeski, Jeff Rod, Robert Anderson
Fair Board meets 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Building at the Fairgrounds.
Please contact the U of M Extension Office at (763) 689-1810.
Click on the links below for additional information and applications.