- Isanti County Employment Application
- Current Isanti County Employment Opportunities
- Current Family Services Merit System Employment Opportunities
- Additional Employment Links
Isanti County employment applications and resumes must be submitted in person or mailed to:
Isanti County Administrator
Isanti County Government Center
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
If you have any questions, please contact the County Administrator's office at (763) 689-3859.
- A resume must be submitted along with your employment application.
- Applications, resumes, and all other related material are due to the County Administrator/Human Resources department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date, or must be postmarked on the closing date.
- Applications are held on file for 6 months.
Preparedness/Special Projects Coordinator - Public Health Department
Isanti County Public Health has an opening for a full-time Preparedness/Special Projects Coordinator. Duties include: working on the Public Health Emergency Response Plan, including pandemic influenza and bioterrorism; working with local emergency manager, law enforcement and hospital to coordinate plans; working with regional Public Health departments and the Minnesota Department of Public Health to coordinate activities and assure grant duties are met. Experience with emergency planning is desirable. B.S. in community health, nursing, or related field required. Starting salary: $24.14 per hour with benefits. AA/EEO
Deadline: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, at 4:30 p.m.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Highway Department
Isanti County is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Heavy Equipment Mechanic in the Highway Department. Knowledge of the methods of repair in the care of diesel and gasoline vehicles, road construction and maintenance equipment, and a MN Class A commercial driver’s license required. Minimum qualifications: technical college certificate in heavy truck and diesel mechanic program, and 2 year related experience or equivalent combination. Starting wage: $19.07 per hour; benefits. AA/EEO
Deadline: Friday, January 2, 2015, at 4:30 p.m.
No positions available at this time.
Vacancies in the Family Services department are filled using the Minnesota Merit System.
The Merit System consists of examinations which may include one or more of the following: written examination, oral examination, and rating of experience/education. The names of applicants who successfully completed all required examinations are listed as eligible applicants in order of the score and geographic area. When a vacancy exists with Isanti County, the supervisor will request a list of eligible applicants from the Merit System and personal interviews.
- Merit System Online Application
- Print a Merit System Exam Application Form for Family Services Positions
Merit System applications should be sent to:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
PO Box 64997
St. Paul, MN 55164-0097