- Isanti County Employment Application
- Current Isanti County Employment Opportunities
- Current Family Services Merit System Employment Opportunities
- Additional Employment Links
Isanti County employment applications and resumes must be submitted in person or mailed to:
Isanti County Administrator
Isanti County Government Center
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
If you have any questions, please contact the County Administrator's office at (763) 689-3859.
- A resume must be submitted along with your employment application.
- Applications, resumes, and all other related material are due to the County Administrator/Human Resources department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date, or must be postmarked on the closing date.
- Applications are held on file for 6 months.
Intermittent Part-Time Parks Maintenance Worker
Isanti County is seeking applicants for an intermittent part-time (up to 400 hours) Parks Maintenance Worker in the County Parks Department to work April through September. Must have experience on equipment used in park work, a valid MN Driver’s license, and a high school diploma or equivalent. Starting salary: $14.34 per hour. Application required. AA/EEO
Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2015, at 4:30 p.m.
Appraiser - Assessor's Office
Position opening for a full-time Appraiser in the Isanti County Assessor’s Office. Duties include appraising residential real estate, gather and update data, meet with property owners to discuss valuation principles and results. Minimum qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent; one year of assessment experience; licensed as a Certified Minnesota Assessor (CMA) at the time of hire or within one year of hire; possess a valid Minnesota Class “D” driver’s license; and must have experience using a personal computer, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Word. Starting salary: $20.43 per hour with benefits. Application and resume required. AA/EEO
Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2015, at 4:30 p.m.
No positions available at this time.
Vacancies in the Family Services department are filled using the Minnesota Merit System.
The Merit System consists of examinations which may include one or more of the following: written examination, oral examination, and rating of experience/education. The names of applicants who successfully completed all required examinations are listed as eligible applicants in order of the score and geographic area. When a vacancy exists with Isanti County, the supervisor will request a list of eligible applicants from the Merit System and personal interviews.
- Merit System Online Application
- Print a Merit System Exam Application Form for Family Services Positions
Merit System applications should be sent to:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
PO Box 64997
St. Paul, MN 55164-0097