- Isanti County Employment Application
- Current Isanti County Employment Opportunities
- Current Family Services Merit System Employment Opportunities
- Additional Employment Links
Isanti County employment applications and resumes must be submitted in person or mailed to:
Isanti County Administrator
Isanti County Government Center
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
If you have any questions, please contact the County Administrator's office at (763) 689-3859.
- A resume must be submitted along with your employment application.
- Applications, resumes, and all other related material are due to the County Administrator/Human Resources department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date, or must be postmarked on the closing date.
- Applications are held on file for 6 months.
Bus Drivers - Transit Department (Heartland Express)
Position openings for intermittent part time bus drivers in the Isanti County Heartland Express (Transit Department). Requirements: CDL-Class C with passenger endorsement and a current DOT health card. Must have ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, and must be able to follow proper procedures for lifting and transporting individuals and physical ability to perform these functions. Starting salary: $14.20 per hour. EEP/AA
Deadline: September 12, 2014 at 4:30 p.m.
No positions available at this time.
Vacancies in the Family Services department are filled using the Minnesota Merit System.
The Merit System consists of examinations which may include one or more of the following: written examination, oral examination, and rating of experience/education. The names of applicants who successfully completed all required examinations are listed as eligible applicants in order of the score and geographic area. When a vacancy exists with Isanti County, the supervisor will request a list of eligible applicants from the Merit System and personal interviews.
- Merit System Online Application
- Print a Merit System Exam Application Form for Family Services Positions
Merit System applications should be sent to:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
PO Box 64997
St. Paul, MN 55164-0097