- Isanti County Employment Application
- Current Isanti County Employment Opportunities
- Current Family Services Merit System Employment Opportunities
- Additional Employment Links
Isanti County employment applications and resumes must be submitted in person or mailed to:
Isanti County Administrator
Isanti County Government Center
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
If you have any questions, please contact the County Administrator's office at (763) 689-3859.
- A resume must be submitted along with your employment application.
- Applications, resumes, and all other related material are due to the County Administrator/Human Resources department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date, or must be postmarked on the closing date.
- Applications are held on file for 6 months.
Administrative Assistant I – Probation Department
Isanti County is seeking applicants for a full-time (40 hours per wk.) Administrative Assistant I position in the Isanti County Probation Department. Preferred qualifications: 2 years clerical, secretarial experience and computer experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc. Starting salary: $15.24 per hour plus benefits. AA/EEO
Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2015, at 4:30 p.m.
Systems Support Specialist - Information Technology Department
Isanti County is seeking applicants for a full-time Systems Support Specialist in our Information Technology Department. This position has an emphasis on supporting personal computers in a networked environment to include: Helpdesk Technical Support, PC installations, and software/hardware support. Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent. Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field OR two to four years of computer support related experience. Must have technical knowledge of and working experience with Standard Microsoft Operating Systems; Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point. A valid driver’s license is also required. Starting salary: $19.26 per hour with benefits. Application and resume required. AA/EEO
Deadline: Friday, September 18, 2015, at 4:30 p.m.
Current Family Services Merit System Employment Opportunities
No positions available at this time
Vacancies in the Family Services Department are Filled Using the Minnesota Merit System.
The Merit System consists of examinations which may include one or more of the following: written examination, oral examination, and rating of experience/education. The names of applicants who successfully completed all required examinations are listed as eligible applicants in order of the score and geographic area. When a vacancy exists with Isanti County, the supervisor will request a list of eligible applicants from the Merit System and personal interviews.
- Merit System Online Application
- Print a Merit System Exam Application Form for Family Services Positions
Merit System applications should be sent to:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
PO Box 64997
St. Paul, MN 55164-0097