Frequently Asked Questions

How can I find out who my probation officer is?

If you appeared in court for a juvenile offense or an adult misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor conviction, contact our office at (763) 689-3052. Adult felony-level convictions are handled by the Department of Corrections at (763) 279-0311.

Where are you located?

Our office is located in the lower level of the Isanti County Government Center.

Can I have an extension on my fine payment?

All fines are handled by Court Administration at (763) 689-2292.

Can I change my court date?

Court dates are handled by Court Administration at (763) 689-2292.

What is a correctional fee?

Fees imposed by the Isanti County Probation Department are pursuant to M.S. 244.18, subd. 3. For all adult convictions, there is a $165.00 correctional fee imposed for each year of probation. Our office accepts cash, check, money order/cashier check, and credit cards. Payment may be made in person or mailed to the address listed below, or online by accessing the following website:

Isanti County Probation Department
555 18th Avenue SW
Cambridge, MN 55008