- Do I have to live in Isanti County?
- Do I have to live in a house?
- Do I have to be married?
- Can I be a single parent?
- How old do I need to be?
- Can I work outside of my home?
- Who pays for the foster care?
- Who pays for the client's medical expenses?
- Can clients share a bedroom?
- How long do clients stay in foster homes?
Who pays for the foster care?
There are a variety of different funding sources that pay for foster care depending upon the circumstances. The funding follows the client depending on their need for services/care.
Who pays for the client's medical expenses?
A variety of medical and dental expenses may be provided by Medical Assistance or private insurance. A foster care provider is not responsible for client costs.
How long do clients stay in foster homes?
Foster care varies in length, depending on the clients' preferences, circumstances, and needs.